The latest issue of the Bayford Bugle, our termly school newsletter, has now been released. It’s sent by email to parents, but anyone is welcome to download it here.
Topics in the latest edition include:
- World Book Day and our Book Fair
- Dates for Parent consultations
- Reminders about attendance and outdoor shoes
- Values and collective worship
- Drama workshops
- School trips, including a whole school (except nursery) trip to Legoland!
- PE competitions
- News from Friends of Bayford School (FOBS)
- Easter church service