As a Christian school, we aim to:
The values of Courage, Appreciation, Respect, Peace, Responsibility and Love help us to learn together to become the best we can be.
· Courage to face situations that might be difficult
· Appreciation of everyone and everything around us
· Respect towards others and the environment
· Peace through inward and outward reflection
· Responsibility for ourselves and others in need
· Love of all that God has created and expressed through his son Jesus
To facilitate our vision and inspire life-long learning we aim to:
· Help our children develop lively, imaginative and enquiring minds and to nurture a love of learning
· Provide a challenging, supportive and enthusiastic learning environment
· Promote self-respect and confidence so that our children take pride in their own learning and the achievements of others
· Have high expectations and an appreciation of a child’s individuality so that, as a child of God, they can achieve their full potential
· Encourage children to take pride in their behaviour, developing an understanding and respect for religious and cultural diversity, in order to become responsible members of society
· Foster close relationships between the school, home, church and the local community.